We have more than 20 years of production experience, advanced equipment and a strong R&D team and we can develop and produce.
We have our own dye factory for producing faux fur, so we can finish production faster and have the advantage of price.
We have advanced equipment and experienced technicians for many years, which can ensure the quality of the products.
Pre-oriented yarn, also known as POY, is a type of polyester filament yarn that is widely used in th...
Proper care and maintenance are essential for preserving the quality and appearance of high pile fur...
Faux lamb fur, also known as fake or synthetic lamb fur, is a material made to imitate the soft, flu...
Fur fabric is a type of textile that is made from animal fur. The fur can come from a variety of ani...
What's so good about Artificial Fur Fabric?
Artificial fur fabric, also known as faux fur or fake fur, has several benefits that make it a popular choice for a variety of applications:
1. Cruelty-free: Artificial fur is an ethical alternative to real fur, which is obtained by killing animals. Faux fur fabrics are made from synthetic materials such as polyester, acrylic, and modacrylic, which do not harm animals.
2. Durability: Artificial fur is durable and long-lasting. It is resistant to wear and tear, which means it can be used in a variety of applications and still look good for years.
3. Cost-effective: Artificial fur is generally less expensive than real fur, making it a cost-effective alternative for people who want the look and feel of fur without the high price tag.
4. Versatility: Artificial fur can be used in a variety of applications, including clothing, accessories, home decor, and more. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing you to create a custom look that fits your personal style.
5. Easy to care for: Artificial fur is easy to care for and does not require special cleaning. It can be machine washed or dry-cleaned, depending on the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Eco-friendly: Artificial fur fabrics can be made from recycled materials, making them a sustainable alternative to real fur. By using recycled materials, you can reduce waste and help protect the environment.
Overall, artificial fur fabric offers a number of benefits over real fur, including ethical considerations, cost, durability, versatility, ease of care, and eco-friendliness.
What are the categories of Artificial Fur Fabric?
Artificial fur fabric, also known as faux fur or fake fur, can be categorized based on its construction, material, and pile length. Here are some common categories of artificial fur fabrics:
1. Knit-Backed Faux Fur: This type of faux fur has a knit fabric backing that provides structure and stability to the fur. Knit-backed faux fur is commonly used for clothing and accessories.
2. Woven-Backed Faux Fur: Woven-backed faux fur has a woven fabric backing that provides extra strength and durability. It is often used for home decor items and upholstery.
3. Sherpa Faux Fur: Sherpa faux fur is a type of faux fur that has a long pile on one side and a shorter pile on the other. It has a soft and fluffy texture and is often used for blankets, pillows, and other home decor items.
4. Shaggy Faux Fur: Shaggy faux fur has a long, shaggy pile that is reminiscent of 1970s-style shag carpet. It is often used for rugs, throws, and other home decor items.
5. Faux Fur with Spandex: This type of faux fur contains spandex or elastane, which makes the fabric stretchy and form-fitting. It is commonly used for clothing and costumes.
6. Plush Faux Fur: Plush faux fur has a very dense pile that is soft and luxurious. It is often used for high-end clothing, blankets, and other luxury items.
Overall, there are many different types of artificial fur fabrics available, each with its own unique characteristics and uses.