We have more than 20 years of production experience, advanced equipment and a strong R&D team and we can develop and produce.
We have our own dye factory for producing faux fur, so we can finish production faster and have the advantage of price.
We have advanced equipment and experienced technicians for many years, which can ensure the quality of the products.
The history of plain plush fur is a fascinating journey that traces its roots back thousands of year...
Plain plush fur has found a special place in the world of children's toys and blankets due to its so...
Fashion accessories crafted from plain plush fur have gained popularity for their combination of sty...
Plush fur has become a staple in interior design, transforming living spaces into cozy and luxurious...
What is Pre-oriented Yarn?
Pre-oriented yarn (POY) is a type of synthetic yarn that is commonly used in textile manufacturing. It is made from polyester or nylon polymers that are melted, extruded through small holes, and then rapidly cooled to form long, continuous fibers.
The fibers are then stretched or drawn to align the molecules and improve their strength and stability. This process is known as orientation, and it can be done before or after the yarn is spun.
In the case of POY, the fibers are drawn and oriented before they are spun into yarn, resulting in a yarn that is highly uniform in strength, texture, and other physical properties. This makes POY a popular choice for use in a variety of textile applications, including clothing, home furnishings, and industrial fabrics.
POY can be further processed into a variety of yarn types, including textured yarn (TTY), partially oriented yarn (POY), and fully drawn yarn (FDY), each of which has its own unique characteristics and properties.
Overall, pre-oriented yarn is a versatile and durable material that is well-suited for a variety of textile applications, and its ability to be processed into different yarn types makes it a popular choice for many textile manufacturers.
What's special about Pre-oriented Yarn?
Pre-oriented yarn (POY) is a type of synthetic yarn that is widely used in the textile industry, and there are several factors that make it a special material with unique properties and advantages. Some of the special features of POY include:
1. Uniformity: POY is highly uniform in terms of its strength, texture, and other physical properties. This makes it easy to work with in textile manufacturing and ensures that finished products are consistent in their quality and appearance.
2. Versatility: POY can be further processed into a variety of yarn types, including textured yarn (TTY), partially oriented yarn (POY), and fully drawn yarn (FDY), each of which has its own unique characteristics and properties. This allows textile manufacturers to create a wide range of products with different textures, strengths, and other properties.
3. Strength and durability: POY is a strong and durable material that can withstand wear and tear, making it a good choice for applications where products need to be long-lasting or resistant to damage.
4. Easy care: POY is easy to care for and can be washed and dried without losing its shape or texture. This makes it a low-maintenance material that is well-suited for clothing, home furnishings, and other textiles that require frequent cleaning.
5. Cost-effective: POY is generally less expensive than natural fibers like cotton or silk, and is more readily available than some other synthetic fibers. This makes it a cost-effective choice for many textile applications.
Overall, pre-oriented yarn is a versatile and durable material that offers a range of advantages for textile manufacturers and end users alike. Its uniformity, versatility, strength, durability, and ease of care make it a popular choice for a wide range of textile products, from clothing and accessories to home furnishings and industrial fabrics.